Friday, February 23, 2007

small talk

Hi guys, I am jumping feet first into this world of blogging. I actually created this account on my own, without Sherri's help which is a great achievement. I will need her help when I want to put pictures on the web page.

Well the wind is picking up right now. When I took Riley out this morning it did not seem that bad but now that the wind is blowing hard I think my outdoor activity today will be at a minimum.

Tonight is Open Mic Night and I will be bringing my AXE to the cafe. I will probably practice a different song this afternoon so hopefully I will be ready with a new song for tonight. If not it will be back to one of my old faithfulls like, Running to Stand Still by U2 or Skyway by the Replacements.

I have a Musicmatch Account on my computer and I listen to the internet radio. Christian Contemporary Music has come a long way. It makes me want to take guitar lessons. For those of you that don't know, my family and I are actually an accomplished punk rock band that play annually at a Church variety show. We have a hugh underground following. We haven't made a record yet but we plan on doing things a little different. We want to get a record deal before we actually make an album. This is a risky strategy. We don't really know anyone in the music business and no one knows us but maybe a record producer with go to next years variety show and see us and be totally inpressed and sign us right away. That would be ideal.

So anyway. I need to get some K9 work done. I will be at the cafe this afternoon for anyone who wants to come in and have the best mochachino in Rutland. If you can find my Mochachino Man blog you can see a picture of me and my partner. I don't know how to find it on the internet although I did do one posting. Sherri will help me find that login later I hope.

Bye.

1 comment:

Prouty said...

You need to blog some more-----I love to hear from you!!!